Saturday, July 9, 2011

Blogging and Beautiful Boys

So anyone who knows me, knows I'm pretty terrible at blogging, mostly cause I can't think of anything exciting enough to talk about.

I had last week off and planned to do some writing, have done a little so far, not much. And tomorrow is my last day off before I start a new day job.

My ghost piece is coming along. I've got a lot of it outlined and am slowly plugging away. Of course the muse has decided there's a new character who's small and very femmy for a guy. Don't know why but I seemed to be drawn to write about that kind of guy. Even more odd about it is that I'm not at all girly so I'm making up girly stuff as I go.

High heels, lacy underthings, nail polish, yeah I've got to investigate it all. So you may here me go on about it more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment