Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Introductions


So you guys know I'm good at rambling, but not so good at consistency. I've recently hired a wonderful lady by the name of Jenny to help me with some things, including posting on sites to keep people in the loop of what's going on. So I want to introduce her to you, and let you know that if you see her posting for me in the future, especially on my blog: http://lissakasey.blogspot.com/ 

She's legit. Her job is to help me get info out there so I can spend more time writing. I believe she's going to help me run a few contests for Ascendance, as well as get info to reviewers.

Tomorrow for Samhain, I will be posting a free short to my blog and to Paranormal Paradigms. Same short, just two different places to find it. Sorry I'm not going through the work to create a cover and make it different formats at this time. Maybe I'll be able to do that when Nano is not hanging over my head.

I recovered all three posters from GRL and will sign them and send them out, as signing the shirts did not work so well. Did you know it's very hard to sign material?

Live and learn right?

No comments:

Post a Comment