Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ascendance Release Day!



Now Available! Click here for your copy!

For the contest this week you can be entered once a day with comment with your name and email address on the blog and also once for following the blog. In addition if you share this on Facebook and/or twitter that will gain you additional entries. Please comment that you have shared.  Drawing will be held and announced on Saturday Nov 10th. 


By the time we got home, I expected Gabe to be waiting for me in the condo. He wasn't.  Everything was dark and cold, or at least it felt that way to me. The time was past nine and surely not that late for a vampire, but late for me. Jamie dropped my stuff off for me. He and Kelly left for his place upstairs, looking like they’d be having some good intimate time together.

I sighed to the empty room. The luggage at my side had seemed like such a good idea at the time. I’d sort of expected Gabe to be here and see it, then talk me out of going. Maybe this trip was really meant to be.
After detagging and stuffing my new things into the washer, I called the number on the letter that had been sent to me. Jamie told me to leave it for Gabe, but he had other things to occupy him right now, mainly Sam. The lawyer, a man by the name of Jonathon Odagiri, told me he would arrange for a car to pick me up at the airport and take me to the estate. Did that mean the house was mine? What would I do with a house in California?

I worked on laundry, packed, and debated what I would say if someone came back before I left for the airport.

5 comments:

  1. Please count me in +1 for following and tweeting!

    Doublemom2001(AT)aol(DOT)com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the excerpts thus far--congratulations!

    Trix, vitajex(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was going to enter this contest and the one on babes in boyland... but after reading a few of the excerpts, I am just buying the book NOW. I can't wait to maybe win it. Life needs more Sei and Gabe. At least mine does :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please count me on again. I've enjoyed all the previous books and am looking forward to reading this.

    +1. Follower

    diannakayATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm entering again. Love the excerpts so far.

    npat78@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete